Tuesday, September 27, 2011

La Guarda near Isla Estanque – Sept 26-27, 2011

This morning the wind was blowing from the south, so we waited until early afternoon to head down the island. At 1:00 the winds calmed down and we headed out of the bay, threw up both sails and took off. After an hour of sailing, the winds picked up. We had to pull in the jib and reef the main. For the next few hours, we tacked back and fourth till we made it to the bay before Isla Estanque. It was calm in the bay, so we dropped the anchor and had a quite night. Tomorrow, we are going back to the Bahia de Los Angeles Village for groceries, diesel and internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment