Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Quick Trip Home – Jan. 11 – 24, 2011

Pam left La Paz with Michael and Patty on Monday morning. What a long trip to get home. It started with a shuttle ride from Costa Baja into town to the bus station at 8:00am. Then we caught the 9:00 bus from La Paz to San Jose Del Cabo, for a 3 hour ride. Our flight didn’t leave until 4 in the afternoon. Since we were there so early, Michael got all of us upgraded to first class. What a treat! We arrived in San Francisco a little after 6:00pm local time and John of ‘Kloosh’ picked us up and took us to Marina Village in Alameda. My brother Dale met me there about 7:30pm and took me took the hospital to see my Mom. What a long day. Thanks everyone for getting me home.


While I was gone, Rick moved the boat back to Marina de La Paz, his favorite marina. He got some chores done and enjoyed some great weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment