Friday, November 16, 2012

Ensanada La Galllina – Oct. 31- Nov. 1, 2012

Tuesday morning, we left Calita Partida and went around the corner to Ensanada La Gallina, a little cove on Espiritu Santo. We spent one night here before heading into La Paz. On the way over to La Paz we met up with our friends Dale and Deana on Double Dharma. They were on their way south from the San Francisco Bay area, so we went into Marina de La Paz together. Great timing! 
Our Safety Stop
 On the way in, we were once again boarded by the Mexican Navy for a safety stop. Two officers came aboard. One to do the paperwork and one with a gun, I guess he was the guard. No problem, they were aboard about 10 minutes, then headed over to Double Dharma for their welcome to La Paz.
The Guard with the Gun

The Rest of the Crew

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I am webmaster of a travel website. I came across this Blog and found it relevant according to our theme.

    Hello webmaster the posts on the blog are really very informative and to the point which has touched my deep of the heart....really i want that we should publish each other one blog post on the blog or if is not possible we should exchange links, if you think we can exchange links which will benefit both of us, in return I will also give you a link from equal important page from my network travel website.

    The blog beautifully describes everything ..really fantastic...good....

    If interested please mail me

    my mail-id is rajeshfareportal@gmail.com

    Thanks

    rajesh

    ReplyDelete